Torenthal Enterprises Corporation invests in, builds and runs small businesses that rely on software analytics.
Keith McCall, Founder and CEO
Keith spent the last 25 years building products for Lotus, IBM, and Microsoft, founded and sold Azaleos (acq Nov 2012 by Avanade) as one of the first hybrid SaaS e-mail management companies, and founded and sold Enroute Systems Corporation (acq Jan 2016 by Pitney Bowes): helping retailers (including zulily, Zumiez, lululemon athletica, Nordstrom, Brooks Sports, CVS and Tiffany) optimize omnichannel shipping.
As a software architect, business manager, and technologist for over 25 years, Keith helped deliver:
- IBM Distributed Computing Environment/400, DCE/MVS, Net.Data and Net.Commerce v1.0 (1991-1996)
- Lotus Domino.Action, Domino.Merchant, Domino.Broadcast for PointCast, Domino Intranet Starter Pack, Domino Merchant Server Pack (1996-1998)
- Microsoft BackOffice 4.5 Team Productivity Update, Exchange 2000 (1998-2004)
- Azaleos OneServer, BladeMail, ViewXchange, ArchiveXchange, MobileXchange (2004-2008)
- Enroute ShipIt! Portal, ShipIt! Platform, ShipIt! Analytics (2008-2016)